Monday, March 16, 2009

This weeks spending, eating and exercise plan

After some thought, I've put together a plan for the week - after today's disgraceful eating performance, I think it's time to make some serious commitments to eating better! Also need to make real commitment to my March goals!

Tuesday:

  • Breakfast: weetbix, skim milk, coffee and 1 piece toast w jam
  • MT: grapes
  • Lunch: salad w tuna and corn thins
  • AT: plum & yogurt
  • Dinner: lasagne and veggies
  • Exercise : 10 min warm up on treadmill + weights session
  • Other: Pay bills, grocery shopping, read book for min 1 hour

Wednesday:

  • No Spend Day
  • Same food as Tuesday
  • Exercise: Aerobics class followed by Pump class
  • Other: Read book for min 1 hour

Thursday:

  • Same breakfast, snacks and lunch as Tue/Wed
  • Dinner with friend - Vietnamese Pho
  • Exercise: 30mins on exercise bike
  • Other: Read book for min 1 hour

Friday:

  • No Spend Day (Mr.M owes me lunch, so his shout!)
  • Exercise: Personal training session @ 7am
  • Breakfast: cereal + milk, no toast
  • MT: coffee
  • Lunch: Subway ham sub, no cheese!!!
  • AT: almonds
  • Dinner at friends house: unknown but guessing will involve beer and wine!

Saturday:

  • Exercise: Pump class @ 9:30am
  • Breakfast: baked beans on toast
  • MT: almonds
  • Declutter WIR
  • Lunch: chicken salad
  • AT: yogurt
  • Other: Read book for min 1 hour
  • Dinner: chicken sandwiches
  • Other: Friends engagement party, driving so not much booze, gift $100

Sunday:

  • No spend day!
  • Exercise: Walk dogs
  • Breakfast: Toast w jam
  • MT: fruit
  • Lunch: chicken burgers
  • Declutter study
  • AT: yogurt
  • Other: Read book for min 1 hour
  • Dinner: @ MILs

Do you think this plan is too rigid? I don't want to be unrealistic but I also don't want it to be too easy - it needs to be a challenge and there's nothing wrong with aiming high, right?

In terms of spending there's nothing on the radar that I want to buy, now that i have my new cardigan and shoes. (Although the shoes hurt my feet - do you think it's because they're new or because they're cheap? Only time will tell...) I wouldn't mind some new trousers for work but I think I can live without them for a couple more weeks, and my next pay pay (April 15th) is earmarked for me to buy some new jeans! (That should be a heart breaking experience no doubt - I really struggle to find jeans because of my weird beer gut apple shaped boy-like body!!)

I think I might post too often? I should concentrate on less crap and more concise planning, less chatter and more information and links to other sites. If I want this to be something worth reading I think I'll need to plan my posts better!

I wonder if anyone other than myself will ever read this?

0 comments: