Tuesday, March 03, 2009

March Goals

Following on from my post about having goals, I’ve decided to set myself some goals for March. These are not all PF related, but to me, being organised and achieving these goals are all aligned with taking control of my life, and my finances.
No Spend Days – I’m going to aim high, and aim to have 10 NSDs in March
Exercise – 5 pump classes and 5 non-pump classes in March
Reading – Read 2 books in March
Lunch/Dinners – Enjoy 20 home cooked meals, and 15 brought from home lunches.
Kids – Spent more time with the dogs – 10 long walks in March
Breakfast - Eat breakfast 15 times in March (15 times is a big deal for me!)

I’m going to count back to Sunday as that was the 1st of March, so, so far I have achieved

NSDs – 1/10
Exercise – 0/5 Pump, 1/5 Non-pump
Reading – 0/2
Lunches – 2/15, Dinners 2/20
Kids – 0/10
Breakfast – 1/15

I’m looking forward to those numbers going up and up and up!

0 comments: