Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekly Goal Update

The results from this past week:

Monday:
No Spend Day - Done!
Double exercise class - Fail - I stayed back at work, missing the first class!

Tuesday:
Grocery shop and petrol, plus pay this weeks bills Done -but forgot to buy petrol
No planned exercise

Wednesday:
No Spend Day - Fail - Needed petrol
Double exercise class - Fail

Thursday:
No Spend Day - Fail - but can't remember why!
Step class or walk dogs -Fail

Friday:
Planned spending day as we're going out for drink for a friends going away
No planned exercise

Saturday:
Walk dogs - Fail
Planned spending day as we're going out for dinner and drinks for BF's sister's birthday

Sunday:
Walk dogs - Fail
Will attempt to make this a no spend day, as Friday and Saturday night will be expensive! - Fail

I've done TERRIBLY! AGAIN!!!

Time to make my goals a big more realistic. Also, from now one, I think paying bills won't count as spending. Only spending my allowance, unplanned spending, groceries and petrol are counted as spending.

I'll try to keep my weekly goals aligned with my April goals...

This weeks goals are:

  • 2 No Spend Days
  • 1 Pump class
  • 1 Other class
  • 4 Home cooked meals
  • 4 Lunchbox lunches
  • 4 Breakfasts
  • Read 3 nights min 30 mins
  • 1 Dog Walk
  • Stick to $100 Grocery budget
  • Stick to $50 Petrol budget
  • Stick to $75 Allowance

Lets see how I go...

0 comments: