Monday, March 16, 2009

More weekend spending & last week in review

I forgot to update yesterday to add that I also bought myself a cardigan ($29.95) which I wanted, pushing my "unplanned" spending to $90.92. Also, I spotted a copy of Eclipse for $19.85 at Big W and am contemplating returning the copy I bought at Target for $23.99 (it's still in the bag) and then buying it at Big W. Is that lame?

Also, I couldn't find a present for my SIL so we ended up giving her a $50 voucher. So, that $30 budget was also blown, but I can live with that, because it's a present for one of my favourite people! (I'm really lucky that I get along so well with my inlaws!)

Today is a planned No Spend Day, and so far I'm doing well, I just ate my lunchbox lunch (tuna salad) and have no plans to break the planned NSD. Dinner is planned (chicken skewers with rice and veggies) altho I haven't planned any exercise because I've got a meeting tonight for one of the groups that I volunteer with so I don't think I'll have time.

I better put up a meal plan, spending plan and exercise plan later tonight!

Also to review last weeks goals/plans:

Tuesday: Spending Day. Walk dogs, have home cooked meal and read book. FAIL! I had a home cooked meal and read my book but didn't walk the dogs!

Wednesday: No Spend Day – Remember to take light milk and weeks worth of healthy snacks to work from home, tuna salad for lunch, go to gym for double class, home cooked dinner. FAIL! Only did one class... But good for everything else!

Thursday: No Spend Day – Brown bag lunch, take the dogs for their walk after work, followed by home cooked dinner and read my book. FAIL! Didn't walk the dogs

Friday: My pay day – Personal training in the morning, breakfast at work, pay bills, no Friday lunch out, brown bag it instead (to make up for today), meet friend for cuppa at her place after work, walk dogs, home cooked dinner and quiet night in with some wine, read more of book. BIG FAT FAIL! Cancelled my PT session, had a take away lunch, didn't walk the dogs, didn't read my book and went out for dinner.

Saturday: De-clutter wardrobe, Pump class, breakfast lunch and dinner all at home, try and read more book. FAIL! Didn't declutter robe, went SHOPPING instead of to Pump, had lunch out and didn't read book. I suck at this!!!

Sunday: De-clutter study, walk dogs, breakfast lunch and dinner all at home, read book. My goal is to finish book by end of weekend! FAIL AGAIN! Didn't declutter, didn't walk the dogs and ate lunch out (altho i didn't pay for it, it was at church) and didn't come close to finishing my book because I didn't read it!!!

So to review my last week - I failed on pretty much every single goal! Shocker! The dogs, to this day, remain unwalked in the month of March. My goal for march was to walk them 10 times, so I'm going to have to start walking them every day to make up for it!! I'm also going to have to power read through April Fool's Day and Eclipse (once I return it and rebuy it) to finish both by the end of the moment.

Better get crackin'!

1 comments:

asgreen said...

Is Eclipse a book? What about getting it at the library?