Sunday, May 24, 2009

Declutter update

The decluttered list so far:

1 - 3 Magazines
2 - Wii Guitar Hero World Tour packaging (been sitting in the study for weeks)
3 - Shoes so worn I can't wear them
4- Jumper with holes in it
5- 4 items from the fridge with questionable additional contents (i.e. furry tomato paste)
6- meat from freezer with freezer burn
7- kitty litter that the cat doesn't like
8- the nutrogena face wash that makes my skin burn and turn red
9- tooth whitening paste that makes me gag
10- BF's old footy boots he hasn't worn since he got his new ones
11- the bath mat our dog chewed
12- black shirt dress i haven't worn since January 2006! (bought it for a friends hen's night!)
13- three tops i only wore whilst bar tending (i.e have COUGAR or Canadian Club across the front!)
14- ugly money tin that a friend gave me
15- dog lead which i left outside and was subsequently chewed by dogs
16- box of old bills
17- 6 CD covers for CD's I haven't been able to find in over 12 months

I think I'm doing alright!
My next plan is to take EVERYTHING out of my walk in robe and only put back the things I like/need. Much better and brutal than standing in the WIR taking out stuff I don't want/need. I go this idea from Teri Hatcher on Letterman, thought it was brilliant!

0 comments: